Sunday 8 July 2012

Cheeky Bargain!

Natural Collection Blushers in Peach Melba and Pink Cloud



During watching one of my favourite youtube beauty guru's, Beautycrush, I heard her mention how good the natural collection blush in Peach Melba was, so the next time I was in Boot's I went and had a nosey at the Natural Collection stand.
Peach Melba

I ended up getting the blush in Peach Melba, a warm peach, and Pink Cloud, a cool baby pink. At first I wasn't expecting too much from these products as they were only £1.99, but I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised.

Pink Cloud



The packaging is very simple and plain , but the blush is easily de-potted if you would prefer them in a palette. As the saying goes, its what is on the inside that counts, definitely applies to these blushers as the outside isn't very appealing but the product itself is lovely! It is very smooth and easy to blend.
I love the colour of both these blushers and they have good colour pay off on the skin. The shades as the name of the brand would give away are very natural, so they are perfect for everyday wear!

Peach Melba is ont he right and Pink Cloud is on the left :)



I will definitely be purchasing more of the Natural Collections blushers as you can't go wrong for only £1.99 (and they are always either 3 for 2 or 3 for £5 ...BARGAIN!!) and as an added bonus, they are fragrance free, so perfect for sensitive cheeks :-)!

I will leave the links below for were you can get these products and to Beautycrush's youtube channel :)

xxx


Link to Product : http://www.boots.com/en/Natural-Collection-Blushed-Cheeks_24279/

Link to Beautycrush : http://www.youtube.com/user/beautycrush?feature=watch




6 comments:

  1. These are so pretty i just love blush so much so i need to try these expectantly as there so cheep.

    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colours are lovely you should deff try these :)amazing value too!! xxx

      Delete
  2. I have also both of them and they're freakin' amazing :) they're so affordable and have a good pigmentation!
    in btw really nice blog you have here, dear! keep up the great work :))

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) great to hear feedback, will have more post's this week so keep an eye out :)!!xxx

      Delete
  3. These are really pretty colours :) i followed you :)

    Check out my blog :) http://littlesugarcube98.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such good value. I love natural collections :)
    Charlotte
    x x

    lilmisschickas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete