Sunday 30 September 2012

MUA Pro Brow Palette

One part of my make up routine that I always am quite particular about is my eyebrows as unfortunately I'm not blessed with full lovely shaped eyebrows, so I am always on the lookout for trying new brow products. I normally use the Illamasqua eyebrow cake in thunder, a product that I have loved since I got it! I then noticed that there really isn't many high street brands that bring out brow products other than the odd pencil in their collection! I was really happy to see a very reasonable priced brand like MUA bring out brow palette and one of such good quality at that.



The palette consists of 3 colours and a setting gel, you also get a mini set of tweezers and a small angled brush. The colours that you get are a dark brown, an ashy blond and a peachy tone. This creates a perfect trio to be able to do most brow shades that you would need to do as well as having a highlight for your brows also. It also means that if you were stuck for eye shadows they could double up for that as well! The setting gel is great and isn't over sticky and sets the brows nicely.



Honestly for £3.50 I can't fault the product at all, if anything I think more brands need to follow MUA's lead and start bringing out great products like this! This will definitely be a palette that i will continue to repurchase and I look forward to trying more products from this brand.

MUA Is available from larger Superdrug stores or online at http://www.muastore.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. Jen it's great to see a review on this product as I saw this last week and wasn't sure if a product so reasonably priced would be worthwhile buying. I'm getting mine asap - love your blog!!!
    Eve

    ReplyDelete