Wednesday 3 October 2012

Make up Swap Haul

I had posted on my blog earlier in the weeks that I was taking part in a make up swap with someone from the US , Chicago to be precise. I did the swap with Claire, who is a beauty blogger from Chicago.  I thought this was a good way to try  out different products that aren't available in the UK. I really enjoyed going out and shopping for the swap, to me any excuse to do a bit of make up shopping is always a good thing!


Everything was so well wrapped and gorgeously packaged :)


I received my parcel last Thursday, and I have to say I was over the moon with everything I received. I was literally like a kid at Christmas when I got this parcel and when I was opening everything!!  Unfortunately through travelling he two Wet and Wild palettes shattered a bit, but I am still thrilled with them! It is bound to happen whilst travelling such a distance, and it was wrapped up very well.

Here are the products that i received :)

 
A set of NYX Eyelashes in Illumanation
2x NYX Matte Lip Cream in the shades Amsterdam & Antwerp
Body shop body butter in the scent coconut
Covergirl Line Exact eyeliner in very black
Maybelline Colour Show in Boho Gold
Covergirl Eye Enhancers in Fard Accent
NYX Eyeshadow in Haywire
2x Wet n Wild eyeshadow palettes in Comfort Zone & Petal Pusher

I am so happy with all the items I received! I was so excited to try everything, and I have to say everything I've tried so far I've loved! I have really enjoyed doing a make up swap and think its a great way to try new products  and to interact with other bloggers! I am very grateful to Claire for being so good throughout this swap and she did such a great job at picking products and colours that I love!!

You can go and check out Claires Blog HERE! I would definitely recommend check it out :)

If you would like a review on any of the products from this please leave a comment and let me know!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment