Tuesday 9 October 2012

Sephora's Trio Ombres De Lune


I had previously mentioned the Sephora Trio De Lune in my Sephora haul post, since then I have been using these two little beauties and I have to say that I am very impressed by the quality and pigmentation of these shadows. I really love this type of mineralized / baked eyeshadows. These eyeshadows will work great dry or wet for more of an intense colour payoff.

                            Dusk Til Dawn                       Blue Moon                                   


The two shade I have are Blue Moon and Dusk til Dawn. You can use each line of colour separately or mix all three together. Either way they give a gorgeous shimmery pigmented colour. I absolutely adore the colours in these two eyeshadows!They don't give much fall out, which is always a bonus for glitter based shadows.

Blue Moon

All mixed together

Swatches of individual colour

 

These shadows are perfect for creating a quick smokey eye look with colour! You have a base, crease and highlight colour all in the one pot, they blend so smoothly together. The texture of these are so smooth, hence why the blend like a dream. They remind me of Mac's Mineralized eyeshdaows and the Accessorize Baked eyeshadows. The Sephora Trio Ombres De Lune retail at € 14.90 which is roughly about £11.93 in sterling.

Dusk Til Dawn


Individual Swatch
Mixed together
 

I think that they are really good quality for the value for money, but the only downfall of these products are that they are hard to get hold of in the UK unless you get them shipped from France or the USA.


You can go and look at more Sephora products Here!

xxx

4 comments:

  1. I wish there was one in London!

    Foundation - Thrifty or high end whats your favourite?
    http://thriftyfriday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! WOuld be amazing if one opened up there!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love dusk til dawn!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. i'm launching a new giveaway to win 30 beauty products tomorrow inc. essie etc. make sure you stop by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours of Dusk til Dawn! Especially the lightest shade and all of them mixed together xxx

    ReplyDelete